Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Rebisco Sandwich


I've been eating Rebisco Sandwich since I was in Elementary. And now, I am sharing it with my family and friends because it really tastes good and it has different flavors to choose from. How can I forget a real happiness when I won a contest before. 

I love Rebisco Sandwich!
Most of the time, I bring Rebisco Sandwich for my snacks at work. I also share it to my Co-workers. But I didn't know that my favorite snack brought me luck. While browsing on my Facebook account, I saw a photo contest from Facebook Page, so I joined. These are the photos that I used, but the one that I sent was edited. I put some markings and stickers of Rebisco sandwich. And I wrote caption too. Luckily, I was chosen and I one of the 5 Grand Prize winners of Home Entertainment Showcase.
We Love Rebisco!
So guys, just keep on enjoying a snack that you like and who knows you will win from it too!
Thank you very much Rebisco! You really a part of my winning foodie moments. #SarapNgFeeling!


Facebook Page: Just click,  Rebisco Sandwich