Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cube-O-Grill Restaurant: It's Good To Taste Their Filipino Dishes


If your kitchen is not ready when you're craving for Filipino foods. Better start your engine and drive it to Cube-O-Grill Restaurant. (Well, that is, if your house is just an hour to this place or else? You'll be hungry!) They offer authentic Filipino dishes. But then again, if you're heading  North of Luzon, better drop by here to eat. 


The place is full of art. What I like about their designs are their hanging lights. It's made of capiz and wood. For sure, photo lovers love to go in a place like this because as you can see it's good to have a selfie or groupie here.

Kubo Rice-1 cup is P80.00
 Rice is a little bit pricey huh? Oh my, I can't eat without rice, so better forget the price.

Sitaw at Bagnet - P190.00 -Good For 4 persons
They have a big serving for this one. The Bagnet is so crunchy and the sweetness of the sauce makes the dish more yummy. ( Bagnet is deep fried pork belly meat)


Kilawen Na Tuna - P210.00
Every time I go to Asian Restaurant, mostly, I order for Kilawen and this one does not satisfy my taste bud, but according to my husband, he likes it and it's alright for beer drinkers.

Inihaw Na Manok - half is P150.00
This is my favorite because I can really taste the juiciness of the well marinated chicken. And of course, what could be more tasty if I will dip this piece into their red vinegar. I've tasted the Matamis na Atchara (Sweet Pickled Papaya) and it's good! Small and big jar of Matamis na Atchara are available in their restaurant, that's why I bought one.

And for me,
I still love to go back in this place and invite my friends to dine in and I can't wait to taste other recipe from their menu. Anyway, they have also a wide parking area, so vehicles are safe.


Taste is good.
Ambience is pretty cool.
Service is very good as well.
Price is good enough.
Overall impact is great!


Cube-O-Grill Restaurant
Mc Arthur Highway, Taboc
San Juan, La Union
Facebook Page - Cubeogrill