![]() |
| Photo Credits To Lee Kum Kee |
My family are big fan of Lee Kum Kee products. In fact, if we have a big gathering, we always used Lee Kum Kee products. It's the ingredients of our recipes that will surely make it tastier. There are lots of times, our visitors usually asked, "How come that our dishes are delicious?" Well, to tell you the truth, we simply use Lee Kum Kee products, especially if we have to cater many visitors.
I love joining recipe contest, especially if I really use their product. This is one of the reason, why I start to blog. I like to have a collection of my recipe stories.
Seeing promo contest like this? Why not enjoy, isn't it? For me, making my own recipe or cooking one's promo product is never a lose, because after making an entry, I will serve immediately to my family. Seeing them satisfied after eating? I am already a winner. Actually, they are my food tasters. Now, I was given a chance to showcase my own recipes in Lee Kum Kee. I posted four recipe entries in Lee Kum Kee, "Recipes By Me Contest! " and two of it were chosen as part of the 21 semi-finalists. I submitted them the ingredients and procedures of my entries as required. My recipes that made it to the finalists are; " Ground Pork in Cucumber Cups" and "Chili Garlic Shrimps with Dragon Fruit Puree"
Seeing promo contest like this? Why not enjoy, isn't it? For me, making my own recipe or cooking one's promo product is never a lose, because after making an entry, I will serve immediately to my family. Seeing them satisfied after eating? I am already a winner. Actually, they are my food tasters. Now, I was given a chance to showcase my own recipes in Lee Kum Kee. I posted four recipe entries in Lee Kum Kee, "Recipes By Me Contest! " and two of it were chosen as part of the 21 semi-finalists. I submitted them the ingredients and procedures of my entries as required. My recipes that made it to the finalists are; " Ground Pork in Cucumber Cups" and "Chili Garlic Shrimps with Dragon Fruit Puree"
