Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thanks to CDO!


Thank God! I won Gift Certificates because I am one of the consolation prized winners of Holiday Ham, recipe promo  I made a recipe out of Holiday Ham and posted it on my Facebook with a hash tag #TastetheDifference. Anyway, my recipe entry is called "Holiday Ham w/ Honey Veggies in Cabbage Cups".



I waited for a couple months to exchange my Gift Certificates because the nearest store area for CDO from my Province is Pampanga. When I got my time to have a vacation in Clark. I also visit  my cousin, I took the opportunity to drop by in a CDO store. The cashier and her helper was so polite in accommodating me. In Pampanga, they don't use plastic bag, that's why I just put all the producs in my eco bag.

And so, this is it! Many different products from CDO that I took home. I just love it! I also gave some to my cousin and he was happy for it.

Now,  I am wondering what recipe again to prepare out of these products. Since it's summer season already, I think I'll just buy a few various of fruits to make a Halo Halo. Can't wait to share to you guys.