Since my passbook savings is not enough to fly me by air in conquering the world for my global gastronomy adventure, I'll just face the reality that a handful of coins (I'm talking about peso not dollar here, hehehe!) from my piggy bank with a free treats from my ever generous friends, I believe I can still satisfy my cravings in a table with a simple snack or dessert creations but with the flavors of the world. After eating each delectable foods, what could be more exciting than to utter "delicious!" in every language with an accent. But I am more proud to say "Sarap!" for my favorite halo-halo.
Looks like I am hungry again or should I say, somebody is craving for something yummy now!
Looks like I am hungry again or should I say, somebody is craving for something yummy now!
Please be my guest as I share you my photos and happy reading! Because my story continues... from my Instagram photos.
Yummy! - http://instagram.com/p/
Delisioso! - http://instagram.com/p/
Lecker! - http://instagram.com/p/
Meiwei - http://instagram.com/p/
Delikat! - http://instagram.com/p/
Squisito! - http://instagram.com/p/
Sarap! - http://instagram.com/p/
Hmmm, I think my 7-day challenge is quite not enough for my taste buds .... I think I need to translate more language for the word delicious. Anyone? who like to treat me? or should I say, I will feed my sweet piggy again and wait a little more time.
