As I was browsing on the net last Wednesday, I saw this Grandama's Apple Cake Recipe at Glad Kitchen fan page and I told myself to bake it on Saturday. But, gosh! I can't wait for Saturday... since the ingredients are already available inside my fridge, I went to my kitchen and prepare the ingredients, took my iPad in the kitchen, followed the instructions from the recipe and Voila! Doing my 1st ever Grandma's Apple Cake.
As you observe, I am not using the exact pan that is required because my pan is missing. Lol!, That's okey, as long as I can bake what I am craving for. This is it!
![]() |
| Grandama's Apple Cake |
Not bad for a first timer, huh? Since it is my 1st time to bake, my sister and her daughter were surprised by how good it tasted. I am glad they all like it. Aw great, thinking of my next project!
Here is the recipe that I followed in making this cake. Thanks to Glad for sharing their recipe in their Facebook Page.


