Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creamy Lobster Balls

Since A. J. doesn't have a blog to showcase his home made recipe, he asks me if I can feature his own recipe in my blog. Definitely, a YES for me. Every time I join in a foodie contest, I always inform him, to make his own entry. There are times that he call me just to ask me if he can borrow some of my utensils. Of course, I am not a selfish person, so I always lend him, though I don't have the chance to taste what he made. We both have passion for cooking. Just like me, there are times that he won, and there are times that he is defeated. What matter is, he enjoys what he is doing and he ate what he cooked. No bad, huh?
Recipe Credits to: .A.J.  Patacsil
Easy Cooking
Preparation: 15 minutes

Ingredients:

1 dozen lobster balls
2 Tbsp. butter
1/2 cup of minced onions
1/2 cup all purpose cream
pinch of salt and pepper
carrots, minced
celery, minced
slices of green and red bell pepper

Procedure:

1. In a saucepan over medium heat, add butter. Then add onions and carrots . Add lobster balls and saute. Pour all purpose cream. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix well. Add the celery.

2. Transfer it to a nice plate and garnish it with slices of red and green bell pepper.